5 tips for staying in business:
- Listen to your customers. They will tell you what they want and if you pay attention and respond to their requests, you’ll keep selling.
- Pay attention to the competition. If you want to be the best, you have to be better. Saying it isn’t enough.
- Keep your eyes and ears open for new techniques and practices.
- Take care of your employees. Treat people right.
- Stay flexible and responsive to market changes.
Developed from the “instead of’s” on page 15 of The Start-up Of You.